Awgar Stone is a software development and consultancy company set up in
2002. It provides design, development and support of business systems.
The overarching aim being to help organisations manage their data better
and be more efficient.
- Business process automation / consultancy
- Multi-user Windows database applications
- System integration eg Sage development / integration
- Excel development and migration
- Firebird database services
- Windows background / admin type utilities
The aim is simplicity, stability and value. This is achieved by
following an approach which is a minimalistic / practical combination of
various RAD / XP / Agile / functional principles.
- Fast changes - software mods in typically days, not weeks or months
- Highly bespoke service tailored to each client and their systems
- Long-term support and partnership approach
- Lack of red-tape and bureaucracy
- Fully independent - not tied into any vendor
How does it work? It's quite simple:
- Initial contact - evaluate suitability of working together
- Take a bite-sized problem / opportunity. The solution may be advice,
a modification to existing software or bespoke software development.
- The solution is implemented.
- Repeat from 2
Billing is monthly.
What Awgar Stone does not do:
- Big up-front projects. The effectiveness of the Waterfall approach
was disproved years ago. Little by little, Agile-style works much
- Web site design. Web front-end work. If online it would be a
- Linux / Android / Mobile etc. Sorry just Windows for now.
- Produce software that degrades over time until it is a big mess of
spagetti code. Unfortunately the norm in the software industry.
Clients are required to work closely with Awgar Stone, to achieve best
Awgar Stone Ltd
152 City Road
London EC1V 2NX
Copyright © 2018 Awgar Stone Limited · All rights reserved.